Glyco-Flex Small Canine Formula is a supplement in the form of a bite-sized chew. Formulated to meet the specific joint support needs of your small dog, this product features a tasty chicken liver flavor for easy administration. The formula is veterinarian-recommended for use in small dogs requiring support of the connective tissue and joints.
What is Vetri-Science Glyco-Flex Small Canine Formula, 60 Bite-Sized Chews?
Clinically proven GlycoFlex joint supplement for small dogs has been specially formulated and balanced to meet the needs of small dogs.
Who is Vetri-Science Glyco-Flex Small Canine Formula, 60 Bite-Sized Chews for?
For use in small dogs.
Why use Vetri-Science Glyco-Flex Small Canine Formula, 60 Bite-Sized Chews?
Features of Glyco-Flex Small Canine Formula:
- Soothes inflammation and pain caused by arthritis
- Formulated to prevent additional damage to the joints
- Effective treatment for existing conditions involving the joints
- Specifically designed to meet your small dog's needs
How does Vetri-Science Glyco-Flex Small Canine Formula, 60 Bite-Sized Chews work?
These chews are stage 3 in the comprehensive VetriScience life stages program. They are made for use in dogs requiring the maximum level of joint support. They are veterinarian-recommended for working and geriatric dogs, or as follow-up support for orthopedic surgery recovery. With high concentrations of L-glutathione, grape seed extract, DMG (N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl), manganese, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), and glucosamine for optimal joint mobility, flexibility, and comfort.
Active Ingredients per 2 Chews
- Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand Green-Lipped Mussel) 300 mg
- Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 250 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 250 mg
- N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 50 mg
- dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 25 IU
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 12 mg
- Manganese (Mn Proteinate) 5 mg
- Grape Seed Extract 2.5 mg
- L-Glutathione 1 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.001 mg
How is Vetri-Science Glyco-Flex Small Canine Formula, 60 Bite-Sized Chews sold?
60 bite-sized chew bag
What are the side effects of Vetri-Science Glyco-Flex Small Canine Formula, 60 Bite-Sized Chews?
No known side effects
What special precautions are there?
- Administering during or immediately following a meal can reduce the chances of gastrointestinal upsets.
- If your pet's condition declines, withdraw use and speak to your veterinarian.
- Speak to a veterinarian before administering this product to animals with known shellfish allergies, a history of urinary tract stones, diabetes or other metabolic disorders that cause hyperglycemia, clotting disorders, or animals being treated with anticoagulants.
- Safety for use in breeding or pregnant animals has not been demonstrated.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
- Only for use in animals.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
How can I store Vetri-Science Glyco-Flex Small Canine Formula, 60 Bite-Sized Chews?
Store in a dry and cool environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.