VetriScience Composure Canine Bite-Sized Chews aid in calming and supporting healthy behavior in dogs with many sources of environmental stress.
What is Vetri-Science Composure Canine, 60 Bite-Sized Chews?
Composure™ Chews are for dogs suffering from separation anxiety, nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety or responding to environmentally induced stress. Composure™ Chews have an advanced formula that contains a combination of ingredients not found in other calming formulas that supports balanced behavior and provide relief from stress factors.
Who is Vetri-Science Composure Canine, 60 Bite-Sized Chews for?
For use in dogs.
Why use Vetri-Science Composure Canine, 60 Bite-Sized Chews?
Features of VetriScience Composure Canine Bite-Sized Chews:
- Aids in helping animals respond to environmental stress
- Puts a stop to stress-related defecation and urination
- Excellent for dogs who show signs of stress, anxiety, or nervousness
- Delicious bite-sized chews with an appealing chicken liver flavor
How does Vetri-Science Composure Canine, 60 Bite-Sized Chews work?
These chewable supplements contain 10.5mg or 21mg of L-theanine in each tasty chew (depending on size). L-theanine is an essential amino acid that works to support relaxation and calming. This ingredient has been researched extensively because of its efficacy in reducing stress and stress-related behavior. It is a glutamic acid derivative, which is a neurotransmitter that helps a dog's body produce calming and soothing amino acids, such as GABA and dopamine.
Vetri Science Laboratories
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
- C3™ (Colostrum Calming Complex)
- L-Theanine (Suntheanine® brand)
How is Vetri-Science Composure Canine, 60 Bite-Sized Chews sold?
6.77 oz (192 g) - (Approximately 60 Chews)
What special precautions are there?
- If your pet's condition worsens or fails to improve, withdraw use and speak to your veterinarian.
- Safety for use in breeding or pregnant animals is not proven.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
- Only for use in dogs.
- If accidental overdose occurs, seek emergency veterinary attention.
What to do if overdose?
In case of accidental overdose, contact your nearest veterinarian immediately.
How can I store Vetri-Science Composure Canine, 60 Bite-Sized Chews?
Store in a cool and dry environment.
These chews are useful for immediate, as-needed support, or for daily use where ongoing support is required. Non-addictive, non-drowsy, and having no effect on motor skills, these chews are excellent for your stressed pup. And if you have a cat with similar problems, Composure Feline is the product to reach for!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.