Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs detaches existing tick infestations within 48 hours, prevents reattachment, kills ticks for as long as 3 months, and prevents tick-borne diseases. See Allivet's Flea and Tick Chart to find which flea and tick product is best for your pet.
Who is Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs for?
For use in dogs 12 weeks of age and up.
Why use Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs?
Preventic Tick Collar kills ticks for as long as three months, detaches already-existing ticks within only 48 hours, and prevents tick reattachment.
How does Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs work?
Preventic Tick Collar offers rapid (within 24 hours) activity against ticks, which continues for up to 90 days as long as the collar stays on. Ticks in the environment of the dog could will not reattach and can be killed in under 24 hours. When effectiveness is diminished, the collar should be replaced.
Virbac Animal Health
How is Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs sold?
18 inches 25 inches
What are the side effects of Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs?
Potential side effects include:
- Some dogs may be sensitive to this collar. Remove it at the first sign of irritation or adverse reactive, shampoo the dog with a non-pesticidal product and rinse well. If signs continue, contact your veterinarian immediately.
- If the collar is eaten by an unattended dog, signs of intoxication will show as severe depression. Contact your veterinarian immediately.
- Incoordination, slow heart rate, low body temperature, high blood sugar levels
- If you notice anything unusual, remove the collar immediately and contact your veterinarian
What special precautions are there?
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- Use only on dogs. Not for use in cats.
- Do not open until you are ready to use.
- Do not allow children to play with the collar.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including SD Alochol 40 which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects to reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest animal hospital.
How can I store Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs?
Store in a dry and cool environment.
Only use this collar on the dog for which it was prescribed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.