AlphaTRAK 2 Test Strips are a handheld blood glucose monitoring system designed specifically for use in dogs and cats. It features reliable sample detection technology for excellent clinical precision.
Each box contains 50 test strips.
Who is AlphaTrak 2 Test Strips for?
For use in cats and dogs.
Why use AlphaTrak 2 Test Strips?
Features of AlphaTRAK 2 Test Strips:
- Affordably priced, so at-home testing is economical and easy
- Allows for home management of diabetes
- Avoids inaccuracies resulting from stressful (vet clinic) situations
- Offers reliable data to provide to your veterinarian
- Specially calibrated for cats and dogs
- Offers accurate results in a matter of seconds
- Convenient and easy to use
How does AlphaTrak 2 Test Strips work?
The glucose control solution allows for quality control tests to be performed, ensuring that the AlphaTRAK Blood Glucose Monitoring System works correctly and provides reliable test results.
How is AlphaTrak 2 Test Strips sold?
50 per box
What are the side effects of AlphaTrak 2 Test Strips?
No known side effects
What special precautions are there?
- If persistent bleeding occurs, contact your veterinarian.
- If you accidentally stick yourself with the lancet, take appropriate first aid measures.
- Gently touch the test strip with dry, clean hands when inserting it into the meter or removing it from the vial.
- Do not alter, cut, or bend an AlphaTRAK2 Test Strip.
How can I store AlphaTrak 2 Test Strips?
- Store the test strip package in a dry place between 40° - 86°F (4° - 30°C). Use test strips only within the system operating temperature range as outlined in the AlphaTRAK Blood Glucose Monitoring System User Guide.
- Store away heat and sunlight.
- Use each strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Store test strips in their original vial only. The cap or vial contains drying agents to protect the test strips. Do not transfer test strips to a new vial or any other container.
- After removing a test strip from the vial, replace the vial cap immediately and close it tightly.
When an adequate amount of blood is applied to the AlphaTRAK 2 test strip, the test will start automatically. If required, additional blood can be added to the strip within 60 seconds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.